Every wanted to do something different with how you read books over the next year? Open to trying new books that you wouldn’t normal pick?
Why not join in with me during 2015 and my MamaFurFur’s Reading Challenge and see what new favourites you discover along the way?
2015 Reading Challenge
Simply pick minimum of 2 Challenges to complete each month and you will have read a total of 24 books that you normally might not read this year.
- A book published this year
- A book that became a movie or play
- A book with a number in it
- A book with non-human characters
- A book of short stories
- A book with a one word title
- A Pulitzer Prize winning book
- A book written more than 100 years ago
- A book you can finish in one day
- A book that came out the year you were born
- A book written originally in a different language
- A book written by an author with the same initials as you
- A play
- A book set at Christmas (December reading perhaps?)
- A book set in a different country
- A book from the current English National Curriculum for A level students
- A book with a colour in the title
- A book with antonyms in the title
- A popular author’s first book
- A book you own by never read
- A book set in the future
- A book about a religion or culture
- A book based on a true story
- A book from your childhood
Feel free to use these challenges for yourself or come up with some of your own.
Enjoy the year ahead of reading!
Love MFF xx