Two weeks ago now, I decided that in the final 17 days before I reached the grand old age of 34 yrs old, it deserved a challenge list to squeeze in those last few moments of excitement of officially being only just 33 yrs old.
The list I came up with wasn’t too long, 17 items one for each day, and progress on it should have been straight forward. Time has felt like a major factor in my progress, but here is what I’ve been up to so far…..
Here were my top 17 things to do:
- Be a tourist for the day in Glasgow – perhaps my birthday?
- Blog every day – failed already but trying hard to blog as much as possible
Donate to the food-bank or cat re-homing centreDone, and a wonderful thing to do. Will be sure to do this every month if I can
- Take one photo of workout body once a week
- Have a pampering night in – perhaps tonight?
- Read one book – working on this…reading “The Last Girl”
- Go rock climbing – missed my chance now :o(
Try a new food –DONE tried German food for first time, and it was yummy!
- Complete a Sudoku puzzle
- Watch a movie from our “ Movies of our Lifetime” list
Go see some comedy– DONE, The Stand Glasgow
- Workout at least 6 times – work in progress, but so far 4 down – 2 to go
- Try a new workout class – looking good to try a new class tomorrow on my day off
- Set a new PB weight training
- Use National Trust card before 31st Aug – failed, now past 1st Sept
Eat at a new restaurant– DONE, West Brewery in Glasgow Have a family photo taken –Official photos taken, and ordered ready for Xmas presents for family
Lots to do with only 48 hours to go until the big day……DUM DUM DAAA!!
Love MFF xx