Here are my top tips for an easier Clothes Laundry Schedule
- 1) Choose set days to do the laundry on only – I find picking a few days a week where I focus on mass washing and drying means I free up time to do other fun things instead.
- Wash clothes first only, then separate into items that need drying in the machine if needed after and have that run.
- Take wet clothes straight out where possible and hang anything on clothes hangers that needs extra attention to avoid crinkles.
- I have three separate baskets for types of clothes – colours/white separated then items that cannot be dried in the machine.
- Using a hair straightener as a last minute very quick iron on any clothes that need it saves time and hassle of bringing out the iron when short on time.