This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission if you choose to purchase through my links (at no extra cost to you!). Thank you for supporting my work in this way
Here are my top tips for an easier Clothes Laundry Schedule
- 1) Choose set days to do the laundry on only – I find picking a few days a week where I focus on mass washing and drying means I free up time to do other fun things instead.
- Wash clothes first only, then separate into items that need drying in the machine if needed after and have that run.
- Take wet clothes straight out where possible and hang anything on clothes hangers that needs extra attention to avoid crinkles.
- I have three separate baskets for types of clothes – colours/white separated then items that cannot be dried in the machine.
- Using a hair straightener as a last minute very quick iron on any clothes that need it saves time and hassle of bringing out the iron when short on time.