Last week I decided that in the final 17 days before I reached the grand old age of 34 yrs old, it deserved a challenge list to squeeze in those last few moments of excitement of officially being only just 33 yrs old.
The list I came up with wasn’t too long, 17 items one for each day, but already I can see that it isn’t as easy as I thought to tick off.
Here were my top 17 things to do:
- Be a tourist for the day in Glasgow – perhaps my birthday?
- Blog every day – failed already but trying hard to blog as much as possible
- Donate to the food-bank or cat re-homing centre
- Take one photo of workout body once a week
- Have a pampering night in – perhaps tonight?
- Read one book – working on this…reading “The Last Girl”
- Go rock climbing – missed my chance now :o(
Try a new food –DONE tried German food for first time, and it was yummy!
- Complete a Sudoku puzzle
- Watch a movie from our “ Movies of our Lifetime” list
Go see some comedy– DONE, The Stand Glasgow
- Workout at least 6 times – work in progress
- Try a new workout class
- Set a new PB weight training
- Use National Trust card before 31st Aug – failed, now past 1st Sept
Eat at a new restaurant– DONE, West Brewery in Glasgow
- Have a family photo taken – tbc Sat 5th Sept
Seeing this and my list definitely needs some work, so on wards and upwards until my birthday now. Lots to do…
Love MFF xx